COMMON WAGE AND HOUR VIOLATIONS: HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’VE BEEN UNDER PAID?
You may have been the target of wage and hour violations if you:
- Did not receive overtime and/or double time pay when it was due to you
- Were misclassified as an exempt employee
- Were paid rates that were less than minimum wage
- Did not receive commissions and/or bonuses earned
- Were not compensated for your work-related expenses, such as mileage and/or tools
- Did not receive rest or meal breaks in accordance with the law
CALIFORNIA EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS AT URBANIC & ASSOCIATES WILL FIGHT FOR YOU
Have you been the target of wage and hour violations? If so, you can turn to the Los Angeles employment attorneys at Urbanic & Associates for help defending your rights and pursuing justice. For well over a decade, Urbanic & Associates has been dedicated to aggressively advocating their clients’ rights and helping them hold employers accountable for violating California labor laws.
START PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS NOW
If you think that you have been the subject of wage and hour violations, it’s time to take action. Let’s talk about your options for justice. To speak directly to Urbanic & Associates, call (310) 216-0900 or send our firm an email using the contact form on this page.
From our offices based in Los Angeles, Urbanic & Associates provides superior representation to clients throughout Los Angeles County and southern California.